HybridSweet, Citrus, Earthy
A refreshing blend of strawberry and banana that cuts through mental fogginess with zesty herbal notes.
Pink PantiesG.S. Cookies
(+applicable local and state taxes)
Kurvana’s Pink Sherbet strain is a fruit-forward, uplifting indica-dominant hybrid strain that we’ve extracted into a full-spectrum hybrid vape cartridge. With limonene as its dominant terpene, this hybrid offers strong citrus notes that punctuate strawberry and banana aromatics. Bursting with fresh berry aroma, its flavor profile is fruity and sweet with a pleasant herbal finish.
A hybrid cross made from Pink Panties and G.S. Cookies, Pink Sherbet is a very pretty strain with its colorful amber hairs and multi shades of green foliage. It’s a grower’s delight as it flowers, offering rich trichomes on dense, resinous buds. It is naturally high in THC, and as a cannabis oil, it boasts 91.28% THC per cartridge.
Pink Sherbet cannabis oil comes in a convenient, pre-filled cartridge that is compatible with most standard 510 vape batteries, making it easy to use and portable. Also available as an All-In-One option.
*Potencies vary by batch.
The terpenes in cannabis are an integral part of the vaping experience. In addition to contributing to the strain’s distinctive aroma, flavor, and effects, they also work in conjunction with its overall cannabinoid content. Apart from influencing psychoactive properties, cannabis-derived terpenes also generate a balanced blend of soothing and energetic effects when combined with THC. A truly unique experience is provided by the synergy between terpenes and all of the innate cannabinoids in each strain.
- Limonene – Terpene known for its strong citrus aroma, most notably of lemon. Limonene terpene effects are usually experienced as uplifting and stimulating. This refreshing terpene is also found in lemon, juniper, and peppermint.
- Beta-caryophyllene – Terpene that creates spicy, peppery flavors and aromas in cannabis. Also found in basil, black pepper, and oregano, it is one of the best terpenes for medicinal use.
- Alpha-humulene: Terpene purported to have anti-inflammatory properties. Some users report that strains with this terpene have suppressed appetite. It is also found in the popular herbal medicine ginseng, which many believe enhances energy levels, as well as in cloves and sage.
- Beta-pinene – Terpene that is nearly identical to alpha-pinene, with a similar aroma of pine trees. Beta-pinene terpene effects are known for rewarding the end user with mental focus and clarity, and early research suggests it may even be antimicrobial.
- Beta-myrcene – Terpene known for its earthy, musky aroma and slightly spicy flavor profile. Also found in hops, thyme, and lemongrass, it is the most abundant terpene in all cannabis strains.
Kurvana is dedicated to providing its customers with the highest quality cannabis oil available. With our proprietary, whole-plant extraction method, we preserve and purify the essence of the cannabis plant.
This method allows us to capture the entire spectrum of the plant’s cannabinoids, phytochemicals, terpenes, and flavonoids. We use the whole, live plant to maintain the integrity of its phytochemical fingerprint, which is essential to our oils’ true-to-strain taste and aroma.
Kurvana NEVER adds any artificial flavorings, glycols, or thinners because they distract from the plant’s original essence. When you vape our cannabis oil, it tastes natural because it is.
Kurvana’s Pink Sherbet cannabis cartridge contains a unique combination of cannabis oil and cannabis-derived terpenes. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) make up the cannabis concentrate, with the highest concentration of THC and less than 0.20% CBD.
Effects and Uses
Pink Sherbet is one of the best hybrid THC vapes for experienced cannabis users who want potency and a balance of cerebral and physical effects. While it is known for delivering full-body relaxation and can be sedative for some, it also offers a burst of mental stimulation that some users describe as happy or joyful, while some reviewers describe the effects as creative, inspired, and/or euphoric.
Medical users of this strain turn to Pink Sherbet for a boost in mood, and frequently describe it as a helpful remedy against depression and anxiety. Its mood-boosting properties are likely attributable both to its higher THC content as well as its unique terpene profile.
All of our cannabis cartridges are rigorously tested by independent, third-party laboratories to ensure that we are able to screen for the presence of any pesticides, heavy metals, solvents, and other contaminants at resolutions that exceed parts per billion. Ingredients like tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, artificial flavoring, synthetic terpenes, fillers, additives, or cutting agents are never used in any of our products. We exclusively use the purest, highest-quality ingredients sourced from the most reputable suppliers to ensure the safety and effectiveness of our products.
Kurvana runs up-to-date, full-panel analytical tests at multiple stages of the production process. From cultivation to extraction, we thoroughly analyze every Kurvana product through third-party labs, which post these results on their website. Using these rigorous quality assurance methods, we can guarantee that Kurvana products are free of solvents, microbials, additives, pesticides, and toxic chemicals. Please check out our blog for more information on our commitment to safety and quality:
STAY UP TO DATE WITH US
|Space Walker OG