Stimulating and invigorating, this THC-dominant tincture, which contains revitalizing citrusy notes, uplifts and energizes moments when mental clarity and focus is essential, allowing creativity to thrive.
Gotu KolaAshwagandhaAlgae Oil
(+applicable local and state taxes)
Feel like you’re walking on sunshine with Kurvana’s THC-dominant Sunshine blend. This revitalizing tincture is bursting with fresh citrus flavor and aromatics that will awaken your senses and brighten your day.
Our Sunshine 1:1:10 tincture is 1 part CBD, 1 part CBG to 10 parts THC, letting the THC shine and dominate this blend for cerebral elevation. The beneficial ingredients Gotu Kola, Ashwagandha and Algae Oil provide support for cognitive function, mental clarity and stress relief.
By combining key cannabinoids and botanicals in an MCT oil suspension, this uplifting, yet calming tincture offers optimal mind-body support in convenient, easy to use THC oil drops.
Potency per 30 mL
*Potencies vary by batch.
Single Serving Information
60 servings per bottle when dosed in 0.5 mL portions.
- THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) 1000 mg per bottle/16.67 mg per serving*: THC is the main psychoactive ingredient in the Cannabis Sativa plant. It is responsible for euphoric effects, stimulating appetite and calming anxiety.
- CBD (Cannabidiol) 100 mg per bottle/1.67 mg per serving*: CBD tinctures are most often used for anxiety, stress, and pain.
- CBG (Cannabigerol) 100 mg per bottle/1.67 mg per serving*: CBG is antimicrobial, and may improve mood while reducing inflammation.
- Gotu Kola: Boosts cognition, assists with stress relief and provides anxiety support.
- Ashwagandha: Provides stress relief, may assist with cortisol management.
- Algae Oil: Reduces inflammation, promotes mental clarity.
- Green tea seed oil (camellia sinensis seed oil): anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, rich in antioxidants.
- Lemon oil 100% pure essential oil food grade (citrus limon peel oil): antifungal, mood-boosting.
- Black cumin seed oil (nigella sativa seed oil): anti-inflammatory, boosts immune system.
- MCT Oil: Enhances the bioavailability of the other ingredients, providing high absorption properties.
*Each bottle contains 60 servings when dosed in 0.5 mL portions.
1200 mg total cannabinoids per bottle. Potencies may vary by batch.
Place 0.5 mL under the tongue, holding it there 15 seconds before swallowing. Shake before use.
MCT oil (caprylic capric triglycerides), hemp seed oil (cannabis sativa seed oil), cannabis oil, green tea seed oil (camellia sinensis seed oil), lemon oil 100% pure essential oil food grade (citrus limon peel oil), algae oil (dha algal oil), black cumin seed oil (nigella sativa seed oil), gotu kola (centella asiatica extract), ashwagandha (withania somnifera root extract), monk fruit extract
No artificial colors, dyes, or fillers.
Sunshine 1:1:10 Effects and Uses
Cannabis tinctures like Kurvana’s Sunshine blend offer a convenient way to consume cannabinoids without inhalation. Like any THC tincture, the bioactive ingredients will easily enter the bloodstream when taken sublingually, allowing a much faster absorption rate than edibles, which must be digested and then filter through the liver. This sublingual method is preferable to many cannabis enthusiasts who prefer a rapid onset of effects but choose not to smoke or vape.
Kurvana’s Sunshine 1:1:10 tincture is used to enhance mood, promote mental clarity, and help relieve the symptoms of general anxiety. It is most appropriate for use during the day due to its stimulating effects, and is one of our recommended tinctures for beginners who are seeking THC as the dominant cannabinoid.
The beneficial botanical ingredients Ashwagandha, Gotu Kola, and Algae Oil that are added to this blend enhance its performance. These soothing ingredients are well-researched medicinal herbs that support the mind and body, are anti-inflammatory, and are completely all-natural.
Sunshine tincture can be taken throughout the day at your discretion, and comes with the convenience of portability in a 30mL glass bottle with dropper.
Our products are rigorously tested by independent, third-party laboratories, which allows us to screen for the presence of pesticides, heavy metals, solvents, and other contaminants at resolutions exceeding parts per billion. Our products NEVER use tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, artificial flavoring, synthetic terpenes, fillers, additives, or cutting agents in our vaporizer pens.
We run up-to-date, full-panel analytical tests at multiple stages of the production process. From cultivation to extraction, we thoroughly analyze every Kurvana product through third-party labs, which post these results on their website. Using these rigorous quality assurance methods, we can guarantee that Kurvana products are free of solvents, microbials, additives, pesticides, and toxic chemicals. Please check out our blog for more information on our commitment to safety and quality.