Last Updated: January 25, 2024
This privacy notice for EH Tech (doing business as Kurvana) and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Kurvana,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (“process”) your information when you use our services (“Services”), such as when you:
- Visit our website at https://www.kurvana.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We (and our vendors and service providers) collect, receive, and develop several categories of personal information about you depending on the nature of your interactions with us:
Contact and account information, such as your first and last name, username, password, email address, shipping address, and phone number.
Demographic information, such as your age and gender.
Payment information, such as your credit card number, expiration date, card verification number, and billing address when you make, or attempt to make, a purchase or other transaction through the Services. Our third-party payment processing providers may also collect information from you, process and store your payment information in accordance with their respective privacy policies. We reserve the right to change our payment vendors at any time, or to use additional payment vendors, at our discretion.
Purchase information, such as your order history, what products you purchased, and information about your product or shopping preferences.
Location information, including imprecise location data (such as data that indicates a city or postal code level) and, with your consent, precise location information from your device or generated based on IP address.
Internet activity information, such as your IP address, operating system, browser type/version, and the pages you clicked on while on our Services, and details regarding your activity on the Services such as time spent on the Services and other performance and usage data.
User content and communications, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, survey responses, or otherwise communicate with us, as well as any content, including product reviews, that you choose to submit to any public area of the Sites (subject to our approval) or any public sites operated by third parties (provided we have your consent).
We may analyze your information in aggregate and/or de-identified form to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Services. We may share this aggregate or de-identified data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated or de-identified user statistics to describe the Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect and obtain information from:
You. We collect personal information when you sign up for an account, join our rewards program, contact us or make a purchase.
Service Providers. We work with service providers who collect information on our behalf in order to provide services to us. We only allow our service providers to use your personal information in connection with the services they provide us.
Third-Party Advertisers. We work with companies that help us deliver, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of our ads. These companies collect information about you when you interact with ads on our platforms and on the websites where our ads are displayed.
Cookies and Similar Technologies. We use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons to collect information from and about you. We collect information when you interact with our websites, our ads, and our emails that we or our vendors send to you. We collect information about users over time and across devices when you use this website. We may have other parties collect personal information this way. To learn more about these tools, how we use them, and how you can control them, please read the “Your Choices” section below.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the personal information we collect and receive for the following purposes:
To provide and administer the Services. For example, we use your personal information to create and manage user accounts and profiles, track accumulation of redeemable rewards based on your product purchase history and Services usage, and display customized content.
To determine whether we deliver to your location. If you permit the Services to access location services through the permission system used by your browser, we may collect and store the precise location of your device. This information may be used to help facilitate accurate delivery times and locations, as well as confirm the delivery area is permitted (e.g. by applicable law).
To fulfill and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
To manage your account preferences and communicate with you about your account by:
- responding to your questions and concerns;
- sending you administrative messages and information; and
- sending you information about new products, services, and features, promotions, and newsletters (which you can opt out of at any time).
For advertising, marketing, and analytics purposes. For example, we might use your personal information to:
- market and administer surveys and promotions;
- learn more about you by linking your data with additional data through third-party data providers or analyzing the data with the help of analytics service providers;
- identify unique users across devices;
- tailor advertisements across devices;
- analyze trends and traffic, track purchases, and track usage data; and
- advertise the Services on third-party websites and applications.
To test, develop, analyze, and improve our products and services. We may use your personal information to make our Services better. including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of, and optimizing the content you see; analyzing our products, services, website, mobile application, and any other digital assets; facilitating the functionality of our website, mobile application, and any other digital assets.
To comply with any legal obligations and enforce our legal rights. For example, we may use personal information to exercise contractual rights, to comply with financial reporting obligations, court orders, warrants, or subpoenas in accordance with applicable law.
We may also use personal information as otherwise disclosed or permitted by law, or as we may notify you from time to time.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We share your personal information as follows:
Service providers. We may share each category of personal information with companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the our website or our business (such as order fulfillment, shipping, payment processing, customer support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, database management services, returns processing, and risk and fraud mitigation).
Advertising and marketing partners. We might share the above categories of personal information with companies that help us with our marketing efforts, including third-party advertising partners and social media platforms.
Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates to offer you certain products, services, or promotions, or facilitate fulfillment of a rewards redemption by you.
Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments), your personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside the Services in perpetuity.
Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties. We may share the above categories of personal information as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate to comply with law or for the compliance, fraud prevention, and safety purposes described above.
Organizations in connection with a business transfer. We will share your personal information if we are acquired by or enter into a merger with another company, or otherwise reorganize our business.
You have certain choices about how we use your personal information.
Access or update your account information. If you have registered for an account with us, you may review and update certain personal information in your account profile by logging into the account.
Opt out of email and SMS marketing communications. To stop receiving marketing emails, use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each message or email us at email@example.com. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions. If you provide your telephone number and consent to receive text messages, you acknowledge and agree that we may contact you, including but not limited to for promotional (including discounts), informational, and other purposes, using SMS text messages. You may opt out of receiving text messaging by replying to any message we send you with the word “STOP”.
Cookies. You can control certain cookies and tracking tools. We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Information collected by Google Analytics cookies will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States of America in accordance with its privacy practices. To see an overview of privacy at Google and how this applies to Google Analytics, visit https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You may opt out of tracking by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Advertising or targeting cookies. These cookies are used to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. Our third party advertising partners may use the cookies to build a profile of your interests and deliver relevant advertising on other websites. You can opt out of tracking on our website or others for online behavioral advertising by visiting the DAA’s Consumer Choice page at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and the NAI’s Opt Out page at https://optout.networkadvertising.org.
You may also disable cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to disable all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the website.
Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser. You will need to do this separately within your browser. If you have disabled one or more analytical cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set.
For California Users
- Do Not Track. We currently do not respond to browser-based “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Age Restriction. The Services are not intended for those under the age of eighteen (18). If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from an individual under the age of eighteen (18), we will delete that personal information. If you believe we might have information from or about an individual under the age of eighteen (18), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to Non-U.S. Residents. Our servers are located in the U.S. Please be aware that your information may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your country of origin. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Services, you do so at your own risk.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. While we strive to protect information transmitted on or through our website, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through this website.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to:
3334 E Coast Highway #372
Corona del Mar, CA 92625