HybridBerry, Sweet, Herbal
Take yourself on a cosmic journey with a fruity hybrid that provides a sense of balanced euphoria.
Astro BoySpace Queen
(+applicable local and state taxes)
Kurvana’s Astro Queen cannabis vape cartridge contains high-quality cannabis oil extracted from the whole plant. Astro Queen is a unique and exciting hybrid strain that was made by crossing the Astro Boy strain with the alluring Space Queen strain. The result is an indica-dominant hybrid that will take you to new cosmic heights!
Astro Queen’s THC level is a potent 91.38% with a low CBD level of 0.22%. Unlike some THC cartridges on the market, Kurvana’s Astro Queen cartridge, like all of our cartridges, are made using the entire plant, so the THC content is native to the individual strain. Likewise, the aroma and flavor profile of the strain is fully expressed in the finished product. Savor Astro Queen’s naturally rich, berry-forward flavor and aroma in the convenience of a cartridge.
Kurvana’s Astro Queen cartridge comes pre-filled and is compatible with most standard 510 vape batteries, making it easy to use and portable as needed. Also available in an All-In-One vape pen option.
*Potencies vary by batch.
Cannabis derived terpenes contribute to each strain’s unique aroma, flavor, and effects. They work in tandem with the cannabinoid content in each strain to enrich the vape experience, by imparting different psychoactive influences. They also have an entourage effect, which means they work synergistically with THC in the strain to produce a balanced versatility of soothing yet energetic effects.
- Limonene – Terpene known for its strong citrus aroma, most notably of lemon. Limonene terpene effects are usually experienced as uplifting and stimulating. This refreshing terpene is also found in lemon, juniper, and peppermint.
- Beta-caryophyllene – Terpene that creates spicy, peppery flavors and aromas in cannabis. Also found in basil, black pepper, and oregano.
- Linalool – Terpene known for its spicy, lavender aroma. Found abundantly in lavender, linalool terpene effects are most often associated with stress reduction and sleep promotion. Linalool is also found in basil and numerous other plants and spices.
- Alpha-pinene – Terpene known commonly as the “piney” terpene and for good reason. Its strong aroma of pine is found in many cannabis strains as well as pine trees, rosemary, and basil.
- Beta-pinene – Terpene that is nearly identical to alpha-pinene, with a similar aroma of pine trees. Beta-pinene terpene effects are known for rewarding the end user with mental focus and clarity, and early research suggests it may even be antimicrobial.
Kurvana’s unique proprietary method uses a full-spectrum, whole-plant extraction process that focuses on preserving and purifying the essence of the cannabis plant. We use the whole, live plant to maintain the integrity of its phytochemical fingerprint, which is essential to our oils’ true-to-strain taste and aroma.
Unlike many flavored THC cartridges, we do not add artificial flavorings, glycols, or thinners because they distract from the plant’s original essence. In other words, our oil tastes natural because it is.
Kurvana’s Astro Queen strain contains a unique fingerprint composition of cannabis oil and cannabis-derived terpenes. The cannabis concentrate is a composite blend of cannabinoids: tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), and extremely low concentrations of cannabidiol (CBD), with the highest concentration of THC.
Astro Queen Effects and Uses
Astro Queen is considered one of the more rare cannabis strains, making it highly sought-after by cannabis enthusiasts and appreciated for its powerful effects. The strain offers a potent, cerebral euphoria that tends to come on quickly before settling into a more restful mental and physical state of mind. This is a strain that is especially appreciated by those seeking creative inspiration with the benefit of deep relaxation within minutes of use. Some reviewers have said Astro Queen has helped them with headaches, stress, and depression.
Our products are rigorously tested by independent, third-party laboratories, which allows us to screen for the presence of pesticides, heavy metals, solvents, and other contaminants at resolutions exceeding parts per billion. Our products NEVER use tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, artificial flavoring, synthetic terpenes, fillers, additives, or cutting agents in our vaporizer pens.
We run up-to-date, full-panel analytical tests at multiple stages of the production process. From cultivation to extraction, we thoroughly analyze every Kurvana product through third-party labs, which post these results on their website. Using these rigorous quality assurance methods, we can guarantee that Kurvana products are free of solvents, microbials, additives, pesticides, and toxic chemicals. Please check out our blog for more information on our commitment to safety and quality.
STAY UP TO DATE WITH US
|Strain Name||Strain Type||Anxiety||Appetite||Creativity||Depression||Energy||Inflammation||Insomnia||Nausea||Pain||Relaxation||Stress|
|Space Walker OG||Indica|