SativaCitrus, Lemon, Earthy
Pungent, lemony overtones give way to an unmistakably earthy aroma that perks up your vitality.
(+applicable local and state taxes)
Kurvana’s Amnesia Haze strain is part of our ASCND line, and owes its delicious flavor profile and aromatics to its premium genetics. Made by crossing the Afghani Hawaiian and Jamaica strains, Amnesia Haze expresses all of the qualities of both parents, and is considered a highly potent strain. Despite its name, this pungent sativa is one you won’t soon forget.
Limonene is the primary terpene in Amnesia Haze, which gives this strain its bright lemon flavor and aroma. Citrus is followed by notes of pleasant sweet earth, sparking images of citrus groves and sunshine. High potency makes this sativa vape long-lasting, as you only need one or two draws to begin to feel its effects.
Our Amnesia Haze cartridge comes pre-filled and is compatible with most 510 thread batteries. Also available in an All-In-One vape pen option.
*Potencies vary by batch.
Cannabis derived terpenes contribute to each strain’s unique aroma, flavor, and effects. They work in tandem with the cannabinoid content in each strain to enrich the vape experience, by imparting different psychoactive influences. They also have an entourage effect, which means they work synergistically with THC in the strain to produce a balanced versatility of soothing yet energetic effects.
- Limonene – Terpene known for its strong citrus aroma, most notably of lemon. Limonene terpene effects are usually experienced as uplifting and stimulating. This refreshing terpene is also found in lemon, juniper, and peppermint.
- Beta-caryophyllene – Terpene that creates spicy, peppery flavors and aromas in cannabis. Also found in basil, black pepper, and oregano, it is one of the best terpenes for anti-inflammatory potential.
- Terpinolene – Terpene that’s great for calming the senses and balancing mood. Known for its sedative effects, it is often used as a sleep aid and has a sweet, woody aroma. Terpinolene terpene effects include drowsiness, so it may be useful as a sleep aid.
- Beta-pinene – Terpene that is nearly identical to alpha-pinene, with a similar aroma of pine trees. Beta-pinene terpene effects are known for rewarding the end user with mental focus and clarity, and early research suggests it may even be antimicrobial.
- Alpha-pinene – Terpene that boosts energy and improves focus, and is believed to have anti-inflammatory effects. It is found naturally in conifers, sage, and parsley.
Kurvana’s unique proprietary method uses a full-spectrum, whole-plant extraction process that focuses on preserving and purifying the essence of the cannabis plant. We use the whole, live plant to maintain the integrity of its phytochemical fingerprint, which is essential to our oils’ true-to-strain taste and aroma.
Unlike many flavored THC cartridges, we do not add artificial flavorings, glycols, or thinners because they distract from the plant’s original essence. In other words, our oil tastes natural because it is.
Kurvana’s Amnesia Haze contains a unique fingerprint composition of cannabis oil and cannabis-derived terpenes. The cannabis concentrate is a composite blend of cannabinoids: tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and extremely low concentrations of cannabidiol (CBD), with the highest concentration of THC.
Amnesia Haze Effects and Uses
Amnesia Haze effects are uplifting, euphoric, and creative, and tend to take effect quickly. Perfect for creative projects and tasks that require energy and inspiration, this is a favorite top shelf sativa for daytime. A winner of the Cannabis Cup, it certainly lives up to its reputation. Some reviewers report that Amnesia Haze inspires conversation and laughter, which adds to its appeal.
The medicinal uses for Amnesia Haze include relief from stress, anxiety, and depression. This is likely due to its particular uplifting terpenes that are known to stimulate the mind and provide a sense of well being and vitality.
Our products are rigorously tested by independent, third-party laboratories, which allows us to screen for the presence of pesticides, heavy metals, solvents, and other contaminants at resolutions exceeding parts per billion. Our products NEVER use tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, artificial flavoring, synthetic terpenes, fillers, additives, or cutting agents in our vaporizer pens.
We run up-to-date, full-panel analytical tests at multiple stages of the production process. From cultivation to extraction, we thoroughly analyze every Kurvana product through third-party labs, which post these results on their website. Using these rigorous quality assurance methods, we can guarantee that Kurvana products are free of solvents, microbials, additives, pesticides, and toxic chemicals. Please check out our blog for more information on our commitment to safety and quality.
STAY UP TO DATE WITH US
|Strain Name||Strain Type||Anxiety||Appetite||Creativity||Depression||Energy||Inflammation||Insomnia||Nausea||Pain||Relaxation||Stress|
|Space Walker OG||Indica|