IndicaPine, Sweet, Citrus
Dense sweet pine following a citrusy aftertaste results in quick cerebral effects for relaxing the mind.
(+applicable local and state taxes)
Dutch Treat is an exciting strain from our ASCND collection, and this is a cannabis treat that truly lives up to its name. Pine and sweet citrus will refresh your senses as the cerebral effects gently transform your state of mind and soothe your nerves.
An Indica-dominant hybrid, Dutch Treat is a classic cannabis staple in Amerstam’s cafes, where poets and philosophers mingle as new ideas take shape. No one knows for sure how many novels were penned while imbibing the iconic Dutch hybrid, but we like to imagine it’s responsible for more than a few.
Kurvana’s Dutch Treat strain is a cross of the Northern Lights and Haze strains, and shows heavy characteristics of both of its parents, with strong pine and citrus on the nose and a sweet, earthy aftertaste.
Our Dutch Treat cartridge is compatible with most 510 thread batteries. Also available in an All-In-One option.
*Potencies vary by batch.
Cannabis-derived terpenes contribute to each strain’s unique aroma, flavor, and effects. They work in tandem with the cannabinoid content in each strain to enrich the vape experience, by imparting different psychoactive influences. They also have an entourage effect, which means they work synergistically with THC in the strain to produce a balanced versatility of soothing yet energetic effects.
- Terpinolene – Terpene that’s great for calming the senses and balancing mood. Known for its sedative effects, it is often used as a sleep aid and has a sweet, woody aroma. Terpinolene is considered one of the best terpenes for insomnia.
- Beta-pinene – Terpene that is nearly identical to alpha-pinene, with a similar aroma of pine trees. Beta-pinene terpene effects are known for rewarding the end user with mental focus and clarity, and early research suggests it may even be antimicrobial.
- Beta-caryophyllene – Terpene that creates spicy, peppery flavors and aromas in cannabis. Also found in basil, black pepper, and oregano, it is one of the best terpenes for anti-inflammatory potential.
- Limonene – Terpene known for its strong citrus aroma, most notably of lemon. Limonene terpene effects are usually experienced as uplifting and stimulating. This refreshing terpene is also found in lemon, juniper, and peppermint. Dutch Treat is among the most celebrated limonene strains.
- Beta-myrcene – Terpene known to provide pain relief and impart a soothing, calming effect. It is found naturally in hops, mango, and lemongrass.
Kurvana’s unique proprietary method uses a full-spectrum, whole-plant extraction process that focuses on preserving and purifying the essence of the cannabis plant. We use the whole, live plant to maintain the integrity of its phytochemical fingerprint, which is essential to our oils’ true-to-strain taste and aroma.
Unlike many flavored THC cartridges, we do not add artificial flavorings, glycols, or thinners because they distract from the plant’s original essence. In other words, our oil tastes natural because it is.
Kurvana’s Dutch Treat cartridge contains a unique fingerprint composition of cannabis oil and cannabis-derived terpenes. The cannabis concentrate is a composite blend of cannabinoids: tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and extremely low concentrations of cannabidiol (CBD), with the highest concentration of THC.
Dutch Treat Effects and Uses
Dutch Treat is considered a creative indica hybrid. It doesn’t have the energetic jolt that many creative sativas have, which is ideal if you’re seeking a cerebral, euphoric experience that relaxes rather than invigorates. This may be why it is a favorite strain in Dutch coffee shops, as it makes a perfect companion for espresso.
For medicinal use, Dutch Treat is purported to help with pain, anxiety, and depression. Its primary terpenes are stress-busting terpinolene and calming beta-myrcene. With a THC content of 91.97%, this indica vape is considered potent, making it a high-THC cartridge that’s ideal for more experienced cannabis aficionados.
Our products are rigorously tested by independent, third-party laboratories, which allows us to screen for the presence of pesticides, heavy metals, solvents, and other contaminants at resolutions exceeding parts per billion. Our products NEVER use tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, artificial flavoring, synthetic terpenes, fillers, additives, or cutting agents in our vaporizer pens.
We run up-to-date, full-panel analytical tests at multiple stages of the production process. From cultivation to extraction, we thoroughly analyze every Kurvana product through third-party labs, which post these results on their website. Using these rigorous quality assurance methods, we can guarantee that Kurvana products are free of solvents, microbials, additives, pesticides, and toxic chemicals. Please check out our blog for more information on our commitment to safety and quality.
STAY UP TO DATE WITH US
|Strain Name||Strain Type||Anxiety||Appetite||Creativity||Depression||Energy||Inflammation||Insomnia||Nausea||Pain||Relaxation||Stress|
|Space Walker OG||Indica|