HybridCreamy, Citrus, Diesel
A creamy mouthfeel with citrusy notes on inhale leads way to a faint skunkiness, offering full bodied effects reminiscent of its iconic diesel parents.
(+applicable local and state taxes)
Kurvana’s Headband strain is a flavorful hybrid vape from our Originals line that boasts an iconic OG lineage. Taking the best of its parents OG Kush and Sour Diesel, Headband offers a creamy citrus and diesel terpene profile with potent cerebral effects.
Savor Headband’s creamy, lemon flavor upon inhalation and you’ll be reminded of a decadent lemon meringue pie. This silky-smooth lemon taste and aroma is punctuated by a classic whiff of diesel that is the trademark of its Diesel origins.
Kurvana’s Headband cartridge (for THC) is pre-filled with premium quality cannabis oil and is compatible with most 510 thread batteries. Also available in an All-In-One option.
*Potencies vary by batch.
Cannabis-derived terpenes contribute to each strain’s unique aroma, flavor, and effects. They work in tandem with the cannabinoid content in each strain to enrich the vape experience, by imparting different psychoactive influences. They also have an entourage effect, which means they work synergistically with THC in the strain to produce a balanced versatility of soothing yet energetic effects.
- Terpinolene: Terpene that’s great for calming the senses and balancing mood. Known for its sedative effects, it is often used as a sleep aid and has a sweet, woody aroma.
- Beta-caryophyllene: Terpene that creates spicy, peppery flavors and aromas in cannabis. Also found in basil, black pepper, and oregano, it is one of the best terpenes for anti-inflammatory potential.
- Limonene: Terpene known for its strong citrus aroma, most notably of lemon. Limonene terpene effects are usually experienced as uplifting and stimulating. This refreshing terpene is also found in lemon, juniper, and peppermint.
- Beta-myrcene: Terpene known to provide pain relief and impart a soothing, calming effect. It is found naturally in hops, mango, and lemongrass.
- Linalool: Terpene known for its spicy, lavender aroma. Found abundantly in lavender, linalool terpene effects are most often associated with stress reduction and sleep promotion. Linalool is also found in basil and numerous other plants and spices. Strains with linalool are often used to help relieve stress and anxiety.
Kurvana’s unique proprietary method uses a full-spectrum, whole-plant extraction process that focuses on preserving and purifying the essence of the cannabis plant. We use the whole, live plant to maintain the integrity of its phytochemical fingerprint, which is essential to our oils’ true-to-strain taste and aroma.
Unlike many flavored THC cartridges, we do not add artificial flavorings, glycols, or thinners because they distract from the plant’s original essence. In other words, our oil tastes natural because it is.
Kurvana’s Headband cartridge is a vape pen (THC) that contains a unique fingerprint composition of cannabis oil and cannabis-derived terpenes. The cannabis concentrate is a composite blend of cannabinoids: tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and extremely low concentrations of cannabidiol (CBD), with the highest concentration of THC.
Headband Effects and Uses
Headband brings on a lofty, creative euphoria and is well regarded for its mentally stimulating effects. At the same time, it is an excellent strain for stress. Because it is an energizing strain that boosts mood, some users of Headband have found it helpful for symptoms of depression.
We suggest waiting several minutes between draws of Headband because its effects tend to come on gradually rather than immediately. Pacing yourself will also allow the relaxing nature of this hybrid to take effect, providing a deep sense of relief and bliss that is long-lasting and well-deserved.
Headband can be enjoyed day or night. While it is generally an uplifting, cerebral strain overall, its physically relaxing properties will become more prominent based on dosage. At lower doses taken at intervals, it sparks elevated thinking, while higher doses can lead to a night of deep, tranquil sleep.
Our products are rigorously tested by independent, third-party laboratories, which allows us to screen for the presence of pesticides, heavy metals, solvents, and other contaminants at resolutions exceeding parts per billion. Our products NEVER use tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, artificial flavoring, synthetic terpenes, fillers, additives, or cutting agents in our vaporizer pens.
We run up-to-date, full-panel analytical tests at multiple stages of the production process. From cultivation to extraction, we thoroughly analyze every Kurvana product through third-party labs, which post these results on their website. Using these rigorous quality assurance methods, we can guarantee that Kurvana products are free of solvents, microbials, additives, pesticides, and toxic chemicals. Please check out our blog for more information on our commitment to safety and quality.
STAY UP TO DATE WITH US